Time is precious. Do you feel the need to be more productive? No matter how organized you are, there’s only 24 hours in a day. Time doesn’t change, all you can do is change how you use that time. With the right approach, you can work efficiently, productively and relatively stress-free.
“Your time is limited, so don’t waste your time it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma which is living with the results of other people’s things. Don’t let the noise of the opinions drown out your inner voice and most important have the courage to follow your heart and intuition” -Steve jobs
“The common man not concerned about the passage of time; tbe man of talent driven by it”
What you accomplish during a 24 hours period depends on your own motivation, your energy, your skills and abilities, and other resources, Time management is not a way to make your work harder and longer, but a means to help you work smater to accomplish your work more easily and rapidly.
☆ Here are some strategies you can use to overcome the obstacles the are affecting your abilities to manage your time.
- SET CLEAR GOAL YOURSELF : You will want to accomplish many things in your time. You must be able to determine what those effective goals are make sure your affect are always directed towards theire archivement. Effective goals should e: Specific, Measurable, Achievble, Realistic and Time-based
- PRIORITIES : It is wise to periodically make a list of tasts that confront your and your priorities them: Determine from the list the tbings your think are most important to accomplish. *Delegate any tasks which you fell thatbit can be accomplished better than others. * It makes sense yo delay things that are not due when you are “overburdened.” A good leader knowns whens you concentrate to tha important and eliminate the rest
- ORGANIZE : As you prioritize task and set deadlines. You will want to organisze your plans and and action .Using a planner with a calendar and plenty of space make notes of your daily activities, contact information and “to do” list. You will find this to be an indispensable tool for managing your time. Using a computer hepls in organising your time.
- BEING ABLE SAY ‘NO’ WHEN IT IS APPROPRIATE : As a leader, you will find you are called on to do much more the you have ever been asked to do before. When you learn to say ‘NO’ 🐃 you are not closing the door on your responsibilities, but rather you are making sure that you can meet your commitments and accomplish the maximum possible in the time available to you.
- MAKE GOOD USE OF YOUR “WAITING TIME” : You can utilize the time you spend community on a train or bus, at the doctors or dentist office for your appointment, time you spend on a plane, -waiting for your plane, or the time you spend waiting for your baggage, etc. you can use them as opportunities to accomplish routine takes that are necessary, but don’t require large period of time.
- CONCENTRATE : Concentrate completely your current task. Concentrate can be difficult when you have a lot on your mind. Your time will be better spent if you are able to focus on your goal and tune out interruption.
- USE YOUR “PERSONAL PRIME TIME” : Everyome is different. When you plan your task, think about your own “prime time”- time you can concentrate on the more challenging tasks when you are at your best.
- CELEBRATE: Celebrate your achievement of your goals to maintain a healthy balance in life between work and play. Reward yourself when you complete a task. If have worked in a team vy delegating some tasks to others, reward the effects of all involved
Time Management can be as informal or as detailed as you want make it. Develop a plan to fit your own needs- be flexible throughout time and tailor it as your needs change .
” Change is universal….. Change is permanent….
Be ever willing to change. …. For, change alone leads you to success to happiness ”
Time is important. Life is short. Time is fleeting. Obstacles are many
♡ Thanks for Reading